Before that, I was a senior software engineer at Baidu in Beijing from 2015 to 2017.
I am a member of CHES 2021 artifact review committee.
I obtained my Ph.D. degree in cryptography in 2020 from the University of Luxembourg, and from the University Paris 8 under the supervision of Jean-Sébastien CORON, Sihem MESNAGER, Pascal PAILLIER, and Matthieu RIVAIN. The defense of my thesis entitled On the practical security of white-box cryptography, took place in June 24, 2020. Please find more information in jwa.ng/thesis.
Before that, I received my bachelor degree in software engineering from Shandong University in 2012.
- L.Goubin, M.Rivain, J.Wang: Defeating State-of-the-Art White-Box Countermeasures with Advanced Gray-Box Attacks. IACR Trans. Cryptogr. Hardw. Embed. Syst. 2020(3): 454-482 (2020)
- L.Goubin, P.Paillier, M.Rivain, J.Wang: How to reveal the secrets of an obscure white-box implementation. J. Cryptogr. Eng. 10(1): 49-66 (2020)
- M.Rivain, J.Wang: Analysis and Improvement of Differential Computation Attacks against Internally-Encoded White-Box Implementations. IACR Trans. Cryptogr. Hardw. Embed. Syst. 2019(2): 225-255 (2019)
- A.Bogdanov, M.Rivain, P.S.Vejre, J.Wang: Higher-Order DCA against Standard Side-Channel Countermeasures. COSADE 2019: 118-141
- J.Wang, P.K.Vadnala, J.Großschädl, Q.Xu: Higher-Order Masking in Practice: A Vector Implementation of Masked AES for ARM NEON. CT-RSA 2015: 181-198
- Chinese (mother tongue)
- English (work proficiency)
- French (A2 - B1)